What is Training?
Training of employees takes place after orientation. Training is the process of enhancing the skills, capabilities and knowledge of employees for doing a particular job. Training process moulds the thinking of employees and leads to quality performance of employees. It is a continuous and never ending in nature.
Why does training important for newly recruited members?
- In hiring process, new employee training program is an essential and critical requirements
- A legal obligation to train them about their jobs safely and actions in case of an emergency
- To discriminate the right information, knowledge and skills to ensure maximum productivity as quickly as possible.
What is AAA Upskill Training?
AAA Upskill Training is customized knowledge and skill based training module for newly recruited employees (in any department) in Textile and/or Apparel Industry. This Upskill training helps participants in extracting and filtering right knowledge, developing right skills and right attitude in career.
AAA Upskill training module is designed considering basic to advanced which
- Enable members to become productive as quickly as possible.
- Avoid costly mistake not knowing procedures/techniques of the job
What are under AAA Upskill Training Module?
Upskill training is business specific such as -spinning, weaving, knitting, dyeing-printing, apparel production, but there are some common information, knowledge and skills that are included in the training:
- company organogram and its uses
- business policies, procedures and business values
- core activities of the company and its interrelated activities and processes
- duties, roles and responsibilities of jobs
- lay-out of the company
- rules and cultures
- industrial motivation
What is the training duration?
Training duration varies based on the type, size and complexity of the core processes. It total duration varies 20-25 hours
- Practical factory demonstration
- Processes and their sequential relations
- Layout and Departmental activities
- Factory rules and cultures