Introduction: Higg as a standardized self assessment tool in the supply chain of apparel with vision to eliminate unnecessary harmful aspects and thus impacts in environment. SAC developed and introduced different Higg Modules such as Higg DDM, Higg MSI, Higg FEM and Higg Labour. Among those, Higg FEM is most relevant for the manufacturers of apparel products.
Benefits of the training:
The participants improve understanding
- Energy baseline study.
- Familiar with auditing & instrument used.
- Energy calculation for industrial systems.
- Technical best practices for energy efficiency.
- Life cycle cost (LCC) analysis
Enhance performance roles:
- Executives/Managers/General Manager/CEO
- Internal ETP auditors
- Audit Manager
- Sustainability Professional
- ECR/EHS/Compliance executives/managers
- Utility & Maintenance Manager.
- Understanding SAC & Higg Index Modules
- Performance Level-1, 2, 3
- Question Types
- Implementation Strategy
- EMS Management
- Energy Efficiency
- Water use
- Waste Management
- Waste Water
- Air Emissions
- Chemical Manageme
Training Fee for this Session Tk. 2500/ (Two Thousand and Five Hundred)
(Handnotes, Basic Refreshment, Lunch and a Certificate included in Fee)
A/N: AAA Control; A/No: 148.110.29317; Bank: DBBL
bKash: 01718-421625 (Including Fee)